Windsor offers a wide selection of automatic scrubbers to meet all of your cleaning needs.
There are many reasons to choose a quality Windsor floor scrubber for your total floor maintenance program. They include increased productivity, which effectively lowers labor costs; worker safety, which eliminates slip/fall hazards; protecting your floor surfaces and promoting a cleaner, greener work environment.
Saber Blade 12
Clean anywhere with this compact, lightweight, 12" upright micro-scrubber.
- Rugged construction
- Floors are brush-cleaned and left dry, allowing you to quickly and safely return the area to service
- Dirt and contaminants are captured and removed from the floor without worker contact
- Lightweight – just 24 lbs
- Easy-to-understand controls
- Easy to fill and empty
- Low, 4” profile allows the Saber Blade 12 to clean anywhere
Saber Compact 20
Reliable and durable with the features you need to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Large solution and recovery tanks increase productive cleaning time.
- Rugged machine construction ensures years of maximum performance.
- Ergonomic handle and simple controls make operation easy and increase productivity.
- Saber Compact increases uptime with wide-open accessibility and an overall reduced parts design.
- Available in brush/pad assist drive or traction drive.
24" disc stand-on automatic floor scrubber.
- Designed with Windsor's Chariot Patented Stand-On Cleaning Technology* that significantly increases productivity and cleaning quality.
- Clear simple control panel significantly reduces training time and provides more consistent results.
- Cleaning function control switch easily allows the operator to select the appropriate transport or cleaning mode.
- Ability to clean in tight, congested spaces.
- Full circle visibility for operator safety.
- Easy to transport around the building and cleaning anywhere.